Dinky RC Tandem Trailer
Our newest addition to our Trailer line-up, is sure to be a Big Hit at your next Scale GTG!
Specifically designed to fit the most common sized scale trucks on the market today.
Shown below, Locked & Loaded for the trip, is the new Axial JK Rubicon (Not Included) to help show a size comparison.
Designed from the ground up to give you a realistic trailer towing experience, without the high cost of investing in a custom built unit or the complication of building one yourself!
Includes the Foot based hand crank stand, with a Stinger tipped handle!
Making it great for use as part of your Display as well!
- Weighing in at just under 3lbs.
- It's light enough to keep from feeling like your towing a boat anchor!
- Average loaded weight of 8-10lbs.
- pending on the weight of your particular rig.
- Deck Dimensions: 22.25" (56.5cm) Long x 10.5" (26.5cm) Wide x 2" (5cm)
- Overall Dimensions w/Tires mounted: 29.5" (73cm) Long x 14" (36cm) Wide x 3.5" (9cm)
- Kit does not include Wheels or Tires.
- Recommended tire size of 3.5"- 4.25" (Tires shown are from a Tamiya High-Lift)
Loading Ramps are specifically designed to stow away under the main deck area.
Tucking away cleanly, along the rear of the trailers tailgate area.
Also note the provisions for oval light buckets, sized specifically for the all too common Axial light buckets.
You can easily gain access to the loading ramps by reaching underneath the rear of the trailer.
Then spin them around, latching them into the tailgate area to secure them for loading & unloading your favorite rig!
Outer rails are machined from 3/16" ABS
Deck surface and all other components are made from 1/8" ABS
Black ABS is textured on one side, and can be flipped either way, for you own unique look.
Manufactured as a Kit, with ease of assembly in mind.
The Tandem Trailer is made from ABS plastic.
And simply glues together with common Super Glue, or ABS pipe glue.
Parts needed to complete this trailer listed below:
- Ball Stud and Ball end are NOT included.
All other mounting hardware needed to complete trailer IS included.