Black Widow Competition Crawler Axle (Front)
Black Widow is the most advanced competition crawler axle on the market (non MOA axle). Not only is it fully billet, it is also extremely scale. This axle is angled to reduce drive shaft angle. Removable axle tubes, give user option to have differential offset to the left or right. Offset knuckle design, basically just like the real thing and looks cool. Front axle is equipped with XVD axle, allowing maximum steering angle.
- CNC machined aluminum housing
- Super small OD axle tubes
- Compact centered knuckles
- Extremely scale axle 3rd member
- Heat treated XVD axle shaft
- Full ball bearings
- Gear Ratio: 3:1
- Hex to hex width: 185mm
- Fit 1.9 or 2.2 wheels (12mm Hex)
- Engineered by Brett in Massachusetts, USA
- Manufactured by RC4WD
- Hex to Hex Width:
181.8mm / 7.15"
- Pin to Pin Width:
169.4mm /6.66 "
- Pumpkin Height:
38mm / 1.49"
- Leaf Mount Width:110mm / 4.33"
- Output Shaft OD:
5mm / 0.19"
- Weight: 241g /8.5oz
- 1x RC4WD Black Widow Axle (Front)
Optional Upgrade: Steering Kit (Part Z-S0156) or (Z-S0296)
- These have a 3 link mounting, they are setup to use a panhard bar.
International customers (Non US)
If you plan to order this product, make sure you choose EMS/DHL as shipping method. We will not ship via airmail.