Earth Digger 4200 hydraulic excavator is the most powerful excavator
available today, created for the customer who requires reliability and
high production in bulk earth moving or construction projects. CNC
machined metal parts, fully assembled, ready to dig! Massive power
through 380KV brushless system.
Due to the size and weight of this product, this product has to be shipped in
its own container. It will be shipped only by Expedited Shipping
Service (5-8 days), this requires an extra shipping surcharge of $450 to
ship anywhere in the US
and all international countries due to the size and weight. Must turn on the transmitter before starting the ESC.
Payment Information: Due to the value of this product, all customer must pay with bank transfer. When you check out, do not choose credit card or paypal, we will refund you. Make sure choose bank transfer instead. Feel free to email us if you have any questions.
Important Note: This product is for experienced R/C users. Not recommended if you just started with R/C.
We can ship it in 2-3 weeks once the order is placed
- 100% CNC Machined Aluminum (except Track and Hydraulic Pump)
- Custom 8 Channel 2.4Ghz radio
- High Intensity Light (Super bright) (3 Watt)
- Optimized Steel Hydraulic system
- Scale operator station (can fit a driving figure and seat)
- Steel Molded Tracks (50mm Width, 45 grade carbon Steel)
- Efficient under carriage with Tracks
- Reliable Hydraulic valve and Adjustable Pump
- Heavy Duty Hoses (OD 4.5mm Nylon, ID 2.5mm)
- Bearing based undercarriage design
- Undercarriage rotate 360 degrees (Endless)
- Powder coated in yellow
- Massive brushless system (Hydraulic)
- 125A brushless ESC with BEC
- 350KV brushless monster torque motor (4130 OutRunner, 6mm Shaft)
- Neodymium magnets
- Belt/track is controlled individually
- XT60 Power Plug Female
- Run time is: 40-50 minutes (6500mAh battery)
- Steel Machined Oil Pump (45mm X 30mm X 15.5mm)
- Digging force: 15kg / 33pounds
- Driving Speed: 310 Meter per hour
- Scale: 1:12
- Dig Depth: 495mm / 19.4inch
- Height of Cabin: 155mm / 6.1inch
- Length: 1.15meter / 45inch
- Width: 250mm / 9.8inch
- Height: 840mm / 33inch
- Dead Weight: 20kg / 44lbs
- Operating Oil Pressure: 20Bar, 290psi
- Manufactured by JDCustoms
- 30 days limited warranty
- Inside Cab Length: 4.72in / 120mm
- Inside Cab Width: 2.55in / 65mm
- Inside Cab Height: 5.31in / 135mm
- 1/12 JDCustoms Earth Digger 4200XL Hydraulic Excavator (RTR) (Version 1.5)
- Earth Digger 4200XL Oil Pump (VVV-S0005)
- Earth Digger 4200XL High Voltage Brushless ESC (VVV-S0009)
Earth Digger 4200XL Excavator Brushless Motor (VVV-S0010)
- Earth Digger 4200XL Excavator Brushed ESC (VVV-S0011)
- Earth Digger 4200XL GearBox Motor (15 RPM) (VVV-S0012)
- Earth Digger 4200XL GearBox Motor (27 RPM) (VVV-S0013)
Hydraulic Connector (angled 90deg) (VVV-S0015)
- Hydraulic Connector (straight version) (VVV-S0016)
- Ventilation Sealing Unit for Hydraulic Oil Tank (VVV-S0020)
Hydraulic Cylinder (172mm) (VVV-S0035)
- Hydraulic Cylinder (180mm) (VVV-S0036)
- Hydraulic Cylinder (210mm) (VVV-S0037)
- Pressure Relief Valve for Earth Digger (VVV-S0041)
- 4mm Heavy Duty Hydraulic Tubing (VVV-S0103)
- Earth Digger 4200XL Excavator Aluminum Track (V2) (VVV-S0123)
- Hydraulic Connector M5 x 4mm Tube (90deg) (VVV-S0069)
- Hydraulic M5 to M4 Straight Nozzle (VVV-S0075)
- Replacement Radio for Earth Digger (VVV-S0024)
- Hydraulic Valve Block (Version 1.5) (VVV-S0026)
- 1/12 Scale Earth Digger 4200XL Undercarriage (VVV-S0122)
Additional Parts Needed:
Lipo Charger (Part # Z-E0047)
- 3S 6500mAh 11.1v 20c Lipo battery (Max size: 73mm X 80mm X 132mm) (Part # Z-E0038)
- ESC support XT60 connector
- Earth Digger Version 1.5 Upgrade Kit (VVV-S0023)
- Quick Connect Ripper Tooth for Earth Digger 4200XL (VVV-S0147)
- Quick Connect for Earth Digger 4200XL (VVV-S0158)
Note: During operation, HID light might flash due to power drain.
- While some components may come assembled, it may be in your best interests to check the products to ensure all hardware is tight. In some cases you may want to apply threadlock to some of the hardware that is already installed.
- Use good quality hex drivers to avoid stripping screw heads.
- Use thread lock when putting metal screws into metal parts.
- Steps marked with an asterisk (*) require thread lock.
- Use thread lock sparingly.
- Do not over tighten screws otherwise you may strip the thread.
- Fits Mobile DTE22 V22 Hydraulic Oil 16oz (VVV-S0111)
This product is made for heavy duty usage. Since there is no plastic parts, its designed to last. But hydraulic pump, hoses and electronics system can break over time. Do not let the system overheat during usage. We will have all spare parts available for sell. Pump, hoses are electronics system is not covered under warranty, but we do guarantee fully functional at arrival. Each unit is full tested twice before we ship.
Each unit is professionally assembled, adjusted and tested. Do not adjust the oil pressure switch. Oil pressure will drop as you operate over time.
This Excavator is shipped without oil. You will have to fill the tank your self (half tank), by using a funnel or tube (not included).