Earth Digger 4200 hydraulic excavator is the most power excavator available today, created for the customer who requires reliability and high production in bulk earth moving or construction projects. CNC machined metal parts, fully assembled, ready to dig! Massive power through 350kV brushless system.
Due to the size and weight of this product, this product has to be shipped in
its own container. It will be shipped only by Expedited Shipping
Service (5-8 days), this requires an extra shipping surcharge of $450 to
ship anywhere in the US
and all international countries due to the size and weight.
Payment Information: Due to the value of this product, all customer must pay with bank transfer. When you check out, do not choose credit card or paypal, we will refund you. Make sure choose bank transfer instead. Feel free to email us if you have any questions.
Important Note: This product is for experienced R/C users. Not recommended if you just started with R/C.
- 100% CNC machined aluminum (except track and hydraulic pump)
- Custom 8 channel 2.4Ghz radio
- High Intensity Light (Super bright) (3 Watt)
- Optimized steel hydraulic system
- Scale operator station (can fit a driving figure and seat)
- Steel molded tracks (50mm width, 45 grade carbon steel)
- Efficient under carriage with tracks
- Reliable hydraulic valve and adjustable pump
- Heavy duty hoses (OD 4.5mm Nylon, ID 2.5mm)
- Bearing based undercarriage design
- Undercarriage rotate 360 degrees (endless)
- Powder coated in yellow
- Massive brushless system (hydraulic)
- 125A brushless ESC with BEC
- 350Kv brushless monster torque motor (4130 OutRunner, 6mm shaft)
- Neodymium magnets
- Belt/track is track is controlled individually
- Run time is: 40-50 minutes (6500mAh battery)
- Steel machined oil pump (45mm X 30mm X 15.5mm)
- Digging force: 15kg/33pounds
- Driving speed: 310 meter per hour
- Scale: 1:12
- Dig depth: 495mm/19.4inch
- Height of cabin: 155mm/6.1inch
- Length: 1.15meter/45inch
- Width: 250mm/9.8inch
- Height: 840mm/33inch
- Deadweight: 20kg/44lbs
- Operating oil pressure: 20Bar, 290psi
- Manufactured by JDCustoms
- 30 days limited warranty
- Inside Cab Length: 4.72in / 120mm
- Inside Cab Width: 2.55in / 65mm
- Inside Cab Height: 5.31in / 135mm
This is version 1.0: (OLD version, no longer for sale)
This is version 1.5: (Current version)
Customer's ride pictures:
Image provided by RC Sparks using Earth Digger 4200xl.
- 1/12 JDCustoms Earth Digger 4200XL Hydraulic Excavator (RTR) (Version 1.5)
- Earth Digger 4200XL Oil Pump (VVV-S0005)
- Earth Digger 4200XL Stock Excavator Bucket (VVV-S0008)
- Earth Digger 4200XL High Voltage Brushless ESC (VVV-S0009)
Earth Digger 4200XL Excavator Brushless Motor (VVV-S0010)
- Earth Digger 4200XL Excavator Brushed ESC (VVV-S0011)
- Earth Digger 4200XL GearBox Motor (15 RPM) (VVV-S0012)
- Earth Digger 4200XL GearBox Motor (27 RPM) (VVV-S0013)
Hydraulic Connector (angled 90deg) (VVV-S0015)
- Hydraulic Connector (straight version) (VVV-S0016)
- Ventilation Sealing Unit for Hydraulic Oil Tank (VVV-S0020)
- Earth Digger 4200XL Excavator Aluminum Track (VVV-S0028)
Hydraulic Cylinder (172mm) (VVV-S0035)
- Hydraulic Cylinder (180mm) (VVV-S0036)
- Hydraulic Cylinder (210mm) (VVV-S0037)
- Pressure Relief Valve for Earth Digger (VVV-S0041)
- 4mm Heavy Duty Hydraulic Tubing (VVV-S0103)
- 2.5mm Heavy Duty Hydraulic Tubing (VVV-S0039)
Additional parts needed:
- Lipo Charger (Part # Z-E0037)
- 3S 6500mAh 11.1v 20c Lipo battery (Max size: 73mm X 80mm X 132mm) (Part # Z-E0038)
- ESC support bullet connector
- Scale Heavy Duty Flat Bed Transporter
Note: During operation, HID light might flash due to power drain.
This product is made for heavy duty usage. Since there is no plastic parts, its designed to last. But hydraulic pump, hoses and electronics system can break over time. Do not let the system overheat during usage. We will have all spare parts available for sell. Pump, hoses are electronics system is not covered under warranty, but we do guarantee fully functional at arrival. Each unit is full tested twice before we ship.
Each unit is professionally assembled, adjusted and tested. Do not adjust the oil pressure switch. Oil pressure will drop as you operate over time.
This Excavator is shipped without oil. You will have to fill the tank your self (half tank), by using a funnel or tube (not included).